How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyers in Ladbroke Grove

    You may have been injured in an accident in Ladbroke Grove, either in the street, or in the Tube station.

    If you have, and you can prove that the accident was not your fault, then you may be looking for accident lawyers in Ladbroke Grove.

    Accident lawyers in Ladbroke Grove

    If you live in the vicinity of Ladbroke in Grove, you may also be looking for accident lawyers in Ladbroke Grove if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. It could be a work-related illness, or an occupational disease which you and your accident lawyers in Ladbroke Grove could prove was the result of your employer’s negligence.

    There are a number of other illnesses, such as food poisoning, which may have been caused as a result of negligence and in that case it would be negligence on the part of restaurant staff, for example.

    Accidents in public places

    If you are injured after falling in the street, perhaps because of uneven paving or a pothole, then you should call the police and an ambulance. It is always a good idea to take photographs of the accident scene as well as of your injuries so that your accident lawyers in Ladbroke Grove or elsewhere can use them as supporting evidence for your personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should also inform the local authority which is responsible for the maintenance or roads and streets as your claim will be made against this body.

    If you are injured in an accident in a restaurant, shop, or any other premises which are open to the public, you should inform a member of staff and have them log the accident in the accident book. The information should include the time, date and nature of the accident as well as the names and contact details of witnesses. You should seek immediate medical treatment.

    Slips, trips, and falls are the most common types of accident and if you break a limb, and can prove that the accident was caused because someone had failed in their duty, you can claim personal injury compensation from the owner of the premises.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have any type of personal injury compensation claim to make, then you can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice and help. You can find out more about us by visiting our Accident Advice Helpline website.

    When you have done that, you can call us at any time of day or night (even on Bank Holidays) for expert help and advice.

    Call one of our freephone numbers now: 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or 0333 500 0993 for mobile ones. Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.