Accident lawyers in Kirtlington



If you live in Kirtlington you may be looking for accident lawyers in Kirtlington, although you would probably have to go to Bicester or Oxford to find ones with the appropriate experience to help you win the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries or illness. Lawyers in Kirtlington or elsewhere can help you file a personal injury compensation claim if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. You generally have three years in which to lodge a claim, although in some instances you only have two. You should check with accident lawyers in Kirtlington, or ones close to where you live, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have in which to file your claim.

Accident lawyers in Kirtlington

Injury lawyers can also help you to file a personal injury compensation claim for an illness which was caused (and you can prove this) by another person’s negligence. You may have recently been diagnosed with a work-related illness which you can prove was the result of your employer’s negligence, for example. You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with the illness in which to make your claim against your employer.

Accidents on farms

You may be one of those people who feel that life on a farm is healthy and idyllic, and if so, you may be shocked to learn that, according to the National Farmer’s Union a total of forty-one people were killed in 2012 in accidents on farms; fourteen of this number died in accidents involving farm vehicles. In 2013 a new pilot scheme was launched in Oxfordshire with wives, girlfriends and daughters receiving training to get the message across to their male relatives and friends about health and safety on farms.

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) investigates fatal accidents which occur on farms and have long been attempting to drive their message across about staying safe and carrying out risk assessments before any new job is undertaken on a farm. They believe that many non-fatal accidents go unreported and would like to see this non-reporting change.

After accidents with farm vehicles, the two most common types of fatal accidents are falling from a height, from roofs and trees and so on and being hit on the head by a falling object, such as a branch or a bale.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers for expert legal advice. The numbers to ring are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can call at any time as the lines will be open every day of the year.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )