Are you one of these statistics? If so, you may need the expert legal help and representation of our accident lawyers in Carnforth; calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 really will get you the very best legal help you can access to make a personal injury compensation claim. Read on to find out more.
Did you know that 1.1 million people, according the figures held by the Health and Safety Executive for 2011/12, suffered from some kind of work-related illness?
What is a work-related illness?
There are many different work-related illnesses but basically, it is any form of ill health that you suffer as a direct result of the environment – physical and emotional – in your place of work.
Centuries ago, there was no such thing as health and safety at work and so, when you hear people bemoan ‘health and safety gone mad!’, just think of the people who have been hurt, maimed or even died at work which could have been avoided:
- Being crushed in machinery
- Killed after falling from a height
- Losing a finger in unguarded machinery
- Having to face an early, painful death after breathing in toxic fumes and dust
In modern day Britain, we find death and injury at work unacceptable which is where our accident lawyers in Carnforth come in to play – they can help you claim compensation for any injury you suffered at work, if your employer was at fault. We also work with the families of employees who have died as a result of a preventable accident at work; likewise, we also help people who are suffering from a variety of industrial diseases (think you have an industrial disease? Contact us for more information on 0800 689 0500).
Making a compensation claim with one of our accident lawyers in Carnforth
By following these simple steps, you could have your compensation claim for personal injury at work under way in no time:
- Calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 will not tie you into making a claim; you can simply call us for more information. But, if you do decide to continue, our advisers will collect some basic information from you to pass to your specialist accident lawyers in Carnforth, such as the time, date and place that the injury occurred. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
- Accident Advice Helpline’s advisers will also ascertain how much of an impact the injury has had on your life, including gathering information on any additional costs you may have faced as a result of being injured.
- Your expert accident lawyers in Carnforth will create and submit a detailed case for compensation on your behalf; you can sit back, concentrate on recuperating and let your legal team take all the stress and strain of the case for you!
Even if you are unsure whether you have a claim against your employer or not, find out for sure with Accident Advice Helpline.