All employers have a duty of care to protect their employees from harm. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requires that strict legislation must be enforced in order to prevent work place accidents. Stringent measures must be followed by all employers, for example:
- Workers must be sufficiently trained in their role, and in the use of any machinery or equipment that they may be expected to use.
- The correct safety protection equipment must be provided to all employees.
- Machinery must be appropriately maintained in order to work safely.
- The workplace environment must be kept safe, and any hazards must be identified and minimised.
- There must be good communication practice between employers and employees regarding any potential hazards in the work place.
- Exposure to any hazardous substances or conditions must be monitored and limited as appropriate.
Could you be entitled to compensation?
If you have been involved in an accident at work then you could be legally entitled to a compensation pay-out. You could receive this compensation by making an injury claim with the assistance of accident lawyers in Alston.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the leading UK compensation providers, and can offer you the representation of specialist accident lawyers in Alston. Our legal team are experts in compensation law, and in obtaining compensation for accidents at work. No matter where you live in the UK, you can gain access to our top quality representation. This is because your Accident Advice Helpline injury lawyer in Alston will be able to handle your case entirely over the telephone.
You need not worry about the financial side of making a personal injury claim. Our injury lawyer in Alston will not require any upfront payments when taking on your case. Your claim will be handled by our injury lawyer in Alston on a no-win, no-fee basis. Should you not be successful in your case, then you will have no legal fees to pay.
Get in touch with a specialist injury lawyer in Alston today
- Call our free 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or our low rate line- 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). Our knowledgeable advisors are available to support and assist you.
- Take our special 30-second test to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to.
- Be referred to an expert injury lawyer in Alston. Let us process your injury claim obtaining you the justice you deserve.
Date Published: 31st October 2013
Author: David Brown