Alfriston is a small village in Sussex. To all intents and purposes, it is a picturesque place, full of history, nestling near the River Cuckmere and not far from the A27 trunk road. Such relaxed, peaceful surroundings is perfect for seeking a slower pace of life and so many people rarely think that they will need the services of accident lawyers in Alfriston and their legal team.
Unfortunately accidents happen, no matter where the road, pavement, supermarket, pavement, park, hospital etc. is, whether it is a village or busy city centre.
Cycling accidents are common, although the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) suggest that the majority of minor accidents go unreported. But when the figures are recorded, 75% of cycling accidents happen in rural areas – like the peaceful hamlet of Alfriston.
And when you consider that the majority of these cycling accidents occur at junctions due, according to Police records, “failure to look properly”, you may need the services of an accident lawyers in Alfriston.
But why use Accident Advice Helpline instead of accident lawyers in Alfriston?
- We have over 15 years’ experience of helping people make compensation claims as a result of being injured and as a result of an accident that was not their fault, including being knocked from their bicycle
- Our service, along with that provided by injury lawyers in Alfriston, is recommended by not only by previous clients but also by consumer rights champion, Esther Rantzen
- We operate an ethical company, with a rigorous assessment of all claims in the first instance – we don’t work on bogus claims – but our 30 second calculator will tell you immediately if you have a compensation claim or not
- Our free phone helplines are staffed by friendly advisors
- We also offer an online contact facility
- You are under no obligation when you contact AAH; if you decide not to continue with your compensation claim, we will fully respect your decision
- We do NOT indulge in pushy sales tactics, just supportive, professional and a helpful service
What to do now?
Have you been hurt when you were knocked off your bicycle? Accident not your fault? Then you need the expert advice and service of an injury lawyer!
Call us on 0800 689 0500 on your landline or if you prefer to use your mobile, call the low-rate number 0333 500 0993. Likewise, if you prefer, you can use the online 30-second test. Simply input your answers to the questions asked and you will be given an indication if you have an eligible claim or not.
Date Published: 24th October 2013
Author: David Brown