Five things you need when hiring accident lawyers in Harborough
From workplace accidents to slips and trips, there are many different incidents that happen every day and can lead people to using the services offered by accident lawyers in Harborough. If you find yourself in this position, read on to discover five key things you need to know:
- You’ve got three years to claim – This is the time limit on almost all personal injury cases. You have three years from the date of the accident and court proceedings must be issued within this period. If your injuries have occurred over time, such as repetitive strain injury, you will instead have three years from the date of your diagnosis.
- Compensation is split into two parts – Not only will you receive compensation for your injuries and your suffering, but you will also be compensated for any out of pocket expenses you have encountered because of your injuries. This can be anything from loss of income, to medication expenses, to travel costs.
- You need to see a doctor – If you are to have any chance of making a successful compensation claim with accident lawyers in Harborough or with Accident Advice Helpline, it is imperative that you see a doctor. Their medical report is the most vital piece of evidence when it comes to building a strong case.
- You probably won’t need to go to court – A lot of people are put off from making a claim because they don’t want to go through the hassle of going through a trial. It is highly unlikely that you will you need to go to court. In fact, fewer than three per cent of personal injury cases result in a trial. Instead, we aim to handle everything quickly, with a lot of cases being resolved over the phone.
- No win no fee is the best option – If you go for the services offered by no win no fee accident lawyers in Harborough or with Accident Advice Helpline then you will not need to make an upfront payment to begin your claim. Moreover, you will only pay legal fees if compensation has been secured. This reduces financial risk and ensures a top quality service.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?