As the festive season approaches, many people find that they’re doing a bit more shopping than usual. If you’re planning some extra visits to the shops, you need to be careful. It’s likely to be crowded – and the winter weather brings its own risks, of course.
Every year, an accident lawyer in Ystradgynlais will deal with several claims for shopping-related accidents that have caused injury.
Find an accident lawyer in Ystradgynlais
You can begin a claim through an accident lawyer in Ystradgynlais with ease when you choose Accident Advice Helpline. Our law firm has been in business for over 15 years, and has a whole team of no-win, no-fee personal injury lawyers.
We pride ourselves on providing seamless service, and this high standard of client care will be apparent to you as soon as you pick up the phone to call our hotline and speak to an advisor.
Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and one of our advisors will take your details. Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back.
What happens next
If you’re eligible to claim (you can check your eligibility by taking the 30-second test on our website), your case will be passed to an accident lawyer in Ystradgynlais, who will begin to work on it as soon as they can.
A successful claim results in a payout, which will enable you to take care of your expenses related to the accident, and go through the rest of your recovery without so much financial worry.
Watch out for those shopping trip hazards
Here are a few tips that could help you to avoid getting injured in an accident when you’re out shopping:
1) Be vigilant in the car park. Some drivers don’t look where they’re going, and car parks can be crowded with cars and pedestrians. If you need to cross to get to the shops, look both ways before proceeding.
2) Wear comfortable shoes with good grips. Even if you’re going to a covered centre, you might have to walk on some pavement outside, which could be icy and cause you to slip.
3) Look out for wet floors from spillages or water trailed in by people’s footwear. These can cause you to slip, too – and you might fall and sustain a severe injury.
4) A lot of restocking of shelves goes on in the run-up to Christmas, so there might be obstacles in the aisles of the shops you visit. Keep your eyes peeled for these – they could cause you to trip and fall.
5) Don’t walk too close to the shelves as you browse. Something might fall off and land on your foot – or your head.
If you do have an accident, and it isn’t your fault, please call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone if you suffer any injuries.