If you have been injured in a non-fault accident and would like to get expert legal advice from an accident lawyer in Waterlooville, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our specialist team are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Looking for an accident lawyer in Waterlooville?
Do you live in Waterloovile? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Dame Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Dame Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and no-win, no-fee means exactly that.’
So if you have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of non-fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How to get in touch with an accident lawyer in Waterlooville?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and to let us be your accident lawyer in Waterlooville. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find if you qualify for compensation and out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010 and we will call you as soon as we can
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 21st January 2014
Author: David Brown