Have you been in a road accident at any time within the last three years? If so, you could be eligible to claim compensation through an accident lawyer in Treharris.
Do you qualify?
If your accident happened because of another driver’s actions, you probably do qualify to claim compensation – and you can check for yourself right now, if you like. Accident Advice Helpline’s website has the 30-second test, which you can take in order to see whether you’re eligible for compensation.
Eligible claimants can pursue a case, and an accident lawyer in Treharris at Accident Advice Helpline will do this on behalf of the claimant – on a ‘no-win, no-fee*’ basis. To get started with a claim, make a phone call to our hotline and you can speak to an adviser straight away. Our lines are open 24/7, and if there’s no answer when you ring, you can leave a message.
Road accidents in winter
Bad things can happen on the road at any time – day or night, summer or winter. But winter driving is particularly hazardous – if you’re not extra careful, you could find yourself in a sticky situation, or even a potentially fatal one.
To cut your chances of having an accident:Open Claim Calculator
1) Don’t drink any alcohol before you drive. There’s a legal limit, but you’d be well advised to stay completely away from even half a lager before you drive. Be especially cautious around Christmas, when alcohol is always free-flowing and there’s that extra temptation.
2) Don’t drive if you’re ill or tired. Your reaction times will be slower. Your concentration will be impaired. You might even fall asleep at the wheel.
3) Avoid night driving. It’s dark and cold enough during the day in winter, so why endure the misery of driving when the roads are even more likely to ice over, there’s no sunlight, and you have to have the heater on full blast because of the sub-zero temperatures?
4) Check your car thoroughly. Make sure the windows are clean, the lights work, you have enough antifreeze, oil and washer fluid, and the brakes and tyres are in great condition.
Need an accident lawyer in Treharris?
If you do find yourself in a situation where another driver has caused you injuries, call Accident Advice Helpline on one of these numbers and start your claim:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back. Someone will also get in touch with you if you call the 24/7 hotline and there’s no answer, so make sure you leave a message.
If you claim through an accident lawyer in Treharris and win your case, you will receive a payout, which will help you a lot. Some of the payout will be for the accident, and some will enable you to cover all the expenses you’ve incurred as a result of the accident.
Call us now for more information on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.