How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyer in Tendring

    Accident lawyer in Tendring

    Need help from an accident lawyer in Tendring?

    Tendring is a vibrant village in the English county of Essex. Set in pretty countryside it is a popular place to live and work. However, despite being an idyllic setting it can also be the scene of many accidents.

    If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault and have suffered an injury as a result then you could be entitled to seek compensation. In order to ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to you should enlist the support and advice of an accident lawyer in Tendring.

    Can I use an accident lawyer in Tendring?

    As mentioned above, if your have been in a non-fault accident then there is a good chance that you could make a claim for compensation.

    An accident lawyer in Tendring will be able to speak to you about the nature of your accident and what caused it. Your ability to claim compensation will not be affected by the location of your accident. For example, you may be injured at work, at school, in a public place or in a road traffic collision.

    Providing that the accident was the fault of someone else and you sustained an injury as a result, you will be able to make a claim. Your lawyer will also be able to ensure that you meet the other requirements, i.e. that you make your claim within the relevant time period (usually three years).

    Open Claim Calculator

    If there is anything you are unsure of then you can contact Accident Advice Helpline to find out more. We have a freephone helpline that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

    Common accidents

    No matter what type of accident you had, you could be entitled to seek compensation. Over the last 10 years and more Accident Advice Helpline have helped thousands of people get the compensation that they deserve. Some of the most common accidents we have dealt with in the past include:

    • Slips, trips and falls
    • Road traffic accidents
    • Falls from height
    • Food poisoning
    • Accidents on holiday (both in the UK and abroad)
    • Children’s accidents
    • Industrial disease
    • Accidents in the workplace
    • Faulty products and equipment

    Can I claim for my accident?

    One of the easiest ways to establish if you can make a claim is to take our 30-second test. This will give you all the information you need.

    To find out more, or to get personal no-obligation advice, call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 27th November 2014

    Author: aliswann

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.