Finding the right accident lawyer in Tadley
Accidents happen and sometimes, they cannot be avoided. But at other times, someone is responsible. The situation would not have occurred if they had been acting responsibly. If you have had an accident and genuinely believe that it was caused by another party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, then it is helpful to have an accident lawyer in Tadley on board to help fight your case. He or she will have the expertise you need to present your case strongly.
If you have had an accident while living, working or visiting the Tadley area, Accident Advice Helpline can be your accident lawyer in Tadley, and handle your claim.
How to get in touch with us
When you first contact us, we will help you decide whether you have a good chance of making a successful claim. The usual grounds for claiming are that:
- You have had an accident over the last three years;
- You suffered injuries which meant you had to have medical treatment; and
- Someone else was to blame through their carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
- Your injuries could be easy to see, like a broken limb or head injury. But they could also be hidden psychological traumas such as depression or stress.
Your accident could have happened in any one of the following circumstances:
- A road traffic accident
- A slip trip or fall
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident on holiday or at work
- A sporting accident
- Because of faulty goods
- Because of a criminal act
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website, and we will tell you for free whether your accident qualifies you for compensation. The contact details you need are:Open Claim Calculator
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010
There’s no obligation to proceed when you call. It’s entirely up to you. But if you do want to go ahead, we will select a specialist accident lawyer in Tadley to represent you throughout your case.
Your lawyer will handle all the legal detail, allowing you to concentrate on your recovery. In fact you may find that you don’t even have to go to court to argue your case. Many of the claims we handle are simply processed by phone.
If successful, we will negotiate an amount in compensation that covers:
- The injury itself
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs related to your accident, such as prescriptions, transport, childcare and help around the home
If you don’t win your case, you won’t pay our legal fees.
Call to find out more today!
Remember, in the majority of cases, you only have three years to get your claim started.