Find an accident lawyer in Swiss Cottage to make your claim
When you’ve had a serious accident, you feel like life will never be the same again. If someone else was to blame for your injury, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation that can help you deal with the aftermath. You need a company you can trust to help get your life back on track. We like to think that Accident Advice Helpline is that company.
Why can you trust us?
- We are an experienced legal firm with a great track record in dealing with personal injury claims.
- We operate on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We employ friendly, helpful staff who will be empathetic when dealing with your claim.
- We have much experience of dealing with a wide range of accidents of all types.
- We are endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen.
- We won’t ask you for any money up front when we begin dealing with your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline was established over ten years ago to help people like you find the best solicitor to bring an injury claim against the party whose negligence caused their injury. As a national legal firm, we can assist you to source the right solicitor across the UK, wherever you are, including putting you in touch with a personal injury accident lawyer in Swiss Cottage.
Accidents are an inevitable part of life in the modern world, but we don’t believe that you should be alone when dealing with the aftermath. So if you have had an accident that someone else caused in any of these circumstances, contact us to get free legal advice on starting your claim. Accidents we specialise in dealing with include:
- Injuries at work, on holiday or while playing sport
- Industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents arising from faulty goods
- Criminal injury
…and lots more.
If you would like more information about whether you would be eligible to claim for an accident you have suffered, why not try our 30 second test? On the home page of our website, this quick and easy to use calculator can help you determine whether you could apply for compensation and give you a rough idea on the amount you may be able to claim for. And if you would like free, no obligation legal advice as to how you can start your claim and find a professional accident lawyer in Swiss Cottage, you can call our helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 1st November 2013
Author: David Brown