Do you need an accident lawyer in Sandwell? If so, you might have been “shopping around” for one, canvassing opinion from your friends and family (or anyone else you know who has ever needed to claim compensation for an accident).
Alternatively, you might have been online to look up personal injury solicitors, and happen to stumble upon this page.
However you got here, you found this page – and we’re glad you did, because we can help you. We could help you right now, if you like, because our hotline is open 24/7.
Who are we?
We are Accident Advice Helpline, and we have been in business since 2000, helping accident victims to claim compensation. Since we began, we’ve helped a lot of people, and because of our approach, we’ve gained a lot of satisfied clients. We’re also endorsed by Esther Rantzen because of the way we treat our clients.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? We certainly think so – but we’ll never rest on our laurels. We want to make sure we keep our high standards up and improve all the time. We can only do that if we continue to adhere to our strict code of conduct, underpinned by integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability – so we employ only those who do will stick to it.
How do you get in touch with an accident lawyer in Sandwell?
To begin your claim with an accident lawyer in Sandwell, call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to an advisor on our hotline now. Alternatively, you can text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back.
What can you claim for?
You could be eligible for compensation if you’ve been injured in any accident that was someone else’s fault. It could happen anywhere, such as:
- In the home (e.g. if you’re injured because of some faulty building work carried out)
- At work (e.g. through slipping on a wet floor, then falling and breaking your ankle)
- In a public place (e.g. a park)
- On business premises (e.g. in a shopping centre)
The severity of the accident doesn’t matter, either – we deal with claims for a wide range of injuries, including:
- Whiplash – commonly suffered in car accidents at low speeds
- Shoulder injuries – these may happen when lifting or carrying
- Back injuries – these can happen when lifting or carrying, too
- Fractures – these can be suffered anywhere on the body
- Head injuries – you’re at risk of these from road accidents and many other incidents
If you’ve suffered injuries, why not call Accident Advice Helpline now?
Date Published: 25th November 2014
Author: David Brown