If you need the help of an accident lawyer in Pontllanfraith, it will be because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. Before starting a compensation claim, it has to be checked that your situation fits the rules, which are:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have been serious enough to warrant medical attention
- The accident must have happened some time in the last three years
These rules apply to all personal injury claims, with two main exceptions:
- If you are claiming compensation because of an industrial illness or condition, as these can take many years to manifest themselves, you have three years from the date of diagnosis to make your claim.
- If you were under 18 at the time of the incident, and no one made a claim on your behalf at the time, you have 3 years from your 18th birthday.
If you are unsure if your injuries mean you can make a claim, don’t risk losing the compensation you could be entitled to. Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and speak to our friendly advisors. They will chat to you about your experience, and let you know if you are able to make a personal injury compensation claim. Talking to them puts you under no obligation to proceed, that option is yours to decide.
The expertise of an accident lawyer in Pontllanfraith at Accident Advice Helpline
We are one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK, and with 16+ years’ experience in this field of the law, we are experts in making compensation claims. Many thousands of past innocent victims have had the benefit of our knowledge and top quality service, and been awarded the compensation they deserved. We operate nationally, so we can help when you need an accident lawyer in Pontllanfraith.
It is because we care about our claimants, always putting their interests first, that Dame Esther Rantzen recommends Accident Advice Helpline. She has been our patron since 2003, and works very hard to raise the awareness of victims to their right to compensation.
It does appear that the sooner claims are made after the accident, the more successful they are. There is not particular reason for this, and it an only be assumed that it is because as the evidence is fresher in everyone’s mind, it is more readily accepted.
With no-win, no-fee meaning you do not have to worry about financing your personal injury claim, there is no reason to delay. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. We can help when you need an accident lawyer in Pontllanfraith.