How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Lawyer in Oxfordshire

    Slips, trips and falls in the workplace are not unusual. This type of accident happens so easily that 40% of all workplace accidents are slip, trips and falls. Many of these could be prevented if employers had the right health and safety measures in place. Employees should speak with an accident lawyer in Oxfordshire if they are the innocent victim of a work place accident.

    The precautions employers are able to take to reduce the risks of slips, trips and falls

    There are many precaution employers may put in place to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls, many of which are just common sense. Such things as:

    • Making sure walkways are always kept free of spillages and obstacles
    • Ensuring there are no training wires
    • Providing the right safety gear for workers whose job is at height
    • Making sure stairs and steps are properly lit and that handrails are secure
    • When floors are being washed, making sure they are cordoned off or at the very least warning signs put in place
    • Securing all flooring so there are no lose tiles or carpets

    Anyone that is injured in a slip, trip or fall at work could be entitled to claim compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline are the best option to help you with this.

    Claiming compensation with an accident lawyer in Oxfordshire at Accident Advice Helpline

    All UK employers have a legal duty to make sure their employees are safe in the work place. Failure to do so that results in a worker being injured in an accident that was not their fault, may well mean the employer has to face a compensation claim.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, our solicitors and lawyers are experts in personal injury claims of all types, including accidents at work, road traffic accidents and slips, trips and falls. As we handle all our claims on a no win no fee basis, it is very easy to start pursuing your compensation, as you will not have to find any money to do so. We will not ask for any legal fees if your claim is lost, no win no fee takes care of those too.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you would like to look closer at making a claim, complete our 30-second test. This lets you know if you qualify for compensation, and gives you an estimate of how much it could be. Or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and speak with our friendly advisors. They will be able to answer all you questions, and put your mind to rest that you have opted for the best legal representation to make your personal injury claim.

    Date Published: 27th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.