Accident Lawyer in North Yorkshire


If you slip over on a spillage on a shop floor that should have been cleaned up and are injured, you could be entitled to compensation. If you trip over a broken paving slab that the local council should have repaired, you could be entitled to compensation. If you fall down a flight of steps because the handrail is broken, you could be entitled to compensation. These are just three scenarios of slips, strips and falls that you might need the assistance of an accident lawyer in North Yorkshire, to help you claim compensation.

Slips, trips and falls can have serious consequences for the victim, and if someone else was to blame for the accident, the injured party may be able to claim compensation. To be able to do so, the injuries must have been severe enough to need medical attention, and the accident should have happened within the last three years.

The severity of injuries from slips, trips and falls

The severity of the injuries sustained in slips, trips and falls in Leven can vary greatly. Some victims will have no more that a bruise or two but others could be permanently disabled, or even lose their life.

It really depends on the type of slip, trip and fall accident you are injured in. If you:

  • Were to fall from height because of a lack of safety equipment, or faulty scaffold, you could be very seriously injured.
  • Tripped over an obstacle on a factory floor, you could easily land on a piece of moving machinery, and the consequences of that do not bear thinking about.
  • Slipped on a newly washed floor that had no warning signs that it was wet, you could land very heavily on your back and damage your spine.

Just these three instances show how injuries from slips, trips and falls could change your life forever, and mean you should be speaking to an accident lawyer in North Yorkshire.

Claiming compensation with an accident lawyer in North Yorkshire

It does not matter what type of accident you were injured in, if someone else was to blame you could be entitled to compensation.

That is the law in the UK, and claiming your compensation is a legal process. That is why using one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK to help claim your compensation makes sense, and why you should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.

We have been helping innocent victims of accidents for over 14 years, and have made sure that many thousands of them have received the compensation they were entitled to. One call to our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, will show you how easy it can be for us to help you too.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )