It is estimated that there are over 3 million accidents every year in Britain, many of them in the work place. If any of the work related accidents are the fault of the employer, the injured employee should be talking to an accident lawyer in Norfolk about making a compensation claim.
An accident lawyer in Norfolk will first of all make sure they fit the criteria for making a claim, which is:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
Completing our 30-second test is one way to find out if you qualify for compensation, and it will give you an estimate of how much it could be. This figure cannot be guaranteed at this stage of your claim though, as there are too many factors that can affect the final outcome.
Using an accident lawyer in Norfolk for all types of claims
Accident Advice Helpline do not only handle claims for accidents at work, we deal with many different types of accident claims, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Animal attacks
- Accidents in schools
- Slips, trips and falls
- Defective products that cause harm
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Holiday accidents
Claiming for everything you are entitled to
There is more to claiming compensation than the severity of your injuries, the amount you are awarded is made up of several things and can include:Open Claim Calculator
- Medical expenses
- Travel costs, to and from medical appointments
- Childcare costs
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself
- Adapting your home to cope with your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- The affect the injuries have had on your life
- Your prospects of a full recovery
- Loss of earnings, possibly for the future as well
- Any other cost or loss that has arisen because of the accident that was not your fault.
Using Accident Advice Helpline to make your personal injury claim
As one of the leading specialist law firms in the personal injury compensation industry, we have over 14 years experience of making successful claims. We are known for the high quality service we provide, and for taking care of innocent victims who need to make a claim.
Completing our 30-second test is all it takes to discover if you can make a personal injury claim, and to get an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
Or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and speak to our friendly advisors, if you want to know more about making a personal injury claim.