How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyer in Mold

    Mold used to be the county town of Clwyd, although now it is in Flintshire in North Wales. It is situated on the banks of the River Alyn and is the administrative base for the county of Flintshire. Have you been injured in an accident through no fault of your own within the last three years and sought medical attention? Then make a claim with our accident lawyer in Mold.

    Do you need an accident lawyer in Mold?

    Accidents can still happen anywhere. If you have been injured in an accident which you could prove was not your fault, you may be actively seeking an accident lawyer in Mold to help you file a personal injury compensation claim.

    If you have any difficulty in finding a suitable accident lawyer in Mold, perhaps we, at Accident Advice Helpline could help you to find one. We work tirelessly on behalf of all clients on a no-win, no-fee basis.

    You may be having problems finding an accident lawyer in Mold. This may be because you need the proven expertise and experience of filing successful claims for clients who have been injured in the same type of accident as yours. Or who have the same type of illness that you have been diagnosed with. Different accident lawyers specialise in different areas of injury law.

    Can you file a claim?

    You really need to discuss your reasons for believing that you have a claim to file with an experienced accident lawyer in Mold.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Basically, you have to be able to prove that the accident in which you suffered your injuries was not your fault, but that of someone else.

    In addition, you must prove that you sought medical attention or treatment for your injuries at the time the accident occurred.

    You usually have three years from the date of an accident that occurred in this country to file a claim for personal injuries, although this is not always the case. You should call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out just how long you have left to file your potential claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline for information and expert legal advice. Our freephone number is 0800 689 0500 from a land line, so why not call us now? If there is no one to take your call, leave a message and one of our trained advisors will return your call as soon as possible. From a mobile, just call 0333 500 0993.

    Call now and get your claim moving. What have you got to lose? Claim the compensation that you deserve without delay!

    Date Published: 29th November 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.