Accident lawyer in Limpley Stoke
Limpley Stoke is a village in Wiltshire. It had a population of just 637 in 2001. Limpley Stoke railway station, on the Wessex Main Line, is closed and is now privately owned. It was the junction station for the former branch line to Camerton, Somerset, on which ‘The Titfield Thunderbolt’ was filmed. If any of the people that live there, or anywhere else, sustain an eye injury through no fault of their own, they may want to use an accident lawyer in Limpley Stoke.
An accident lawyer in Limpley Stoke can help with your claim because of an eye injury
Eye injuries have varying effects, sometimes just a slight irritation, sometimes as bad as losing your sight. Whichever your eye injury is, an injury lawyer in Limpley Stoke can help with your personal injury compensation claim.
The causes of eye injuries that may mean you using an injury lawyer in Limpley Stoke
Eye injuries can happen for numerous reasons, just a few examples are:
- A blow to the eye, perhaps with a ball. This can create inflammation, and if the bones that surround the eye are broken, can push the eye further back in its socket.
- Foreign bodies in the eye, the severity will depend on what substance is in the eye and whether it has cut the eye or not
- Cuts to eyelids and eyeballs
- Exposure to gasses or chemicals
- Ultraviolet light, exposure to the sun or sun lamps can cause flash burn to the cornea
If you are in an accident that causes any of these, an eye injury lawyer in Limpley Stoke might be in order.
The effects of an eye injury, apart from temporary or permanent loss of sight, may include:
- Problems keeping the eye open
- Redness and soreness around the eye
- Eye Pain
- Sensitive to light
- Wet eyes caused by an increase in the tears produced
- Blurred or distorted vision
- Eye muscles going into spasms causing squints
- The feeling you have something in your eye
The treatment of eye injuries
Minor eye problems will normally recover on their own without medical attention. If any of the symptoms persist, you should visit your doctor or the local A & E without too much delay. Never try to treat your eye yourself. For instance, in trying to remove a foreign body from your eye, you could cause more harm than do good.Open Claim Calculator
Making your claim with the help of an injury lawyer in Limpley Stoke
Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people with their personal injury compensation claims for over 15 years, and we have dealt with many thousands of cases, including eye injury claims. Our solicitors have a great deal of experience in obtaining a fair compensation deal for clients, and will make the process so much easier for you, while ensuring you get the maximum compensation available for your injury.
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help. In just a few minutes one of our advisors will talk through your accident with you, discuss your options and give you an idea about how much compensation you can expect. You can contact the advisors on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, or you can complete our online 30-second test for similar guidance.