Had a road traffic accident abroad? Need an accident lawyer in Lechlade-on-Thames?
Road traffic accidents are a major cause of serious injury and fatalities, especially in poorer countries of the world. Many of the injured are not actually the drivers of the vehicles, but the passengers, pedestrians, cyclist or motorcyclist.
Causes of road traffic accidents abroad
- Poor road conditions that can cause difficult and dangerous driving conditions
- Failure to follow rules of the road such as indicating, manoeuvring dangerously
- Driving at speed in congested and highly populated areas
- Driving poorly maintained vehicles that are unroadworthy
- Driving in vehicles without the correct safety measures such as seat belts
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Hazards for foreign drivers
- Driving an unfamiliar vehicle
- Driving in an unfamiliar place
- Driving along roads with different road layouts e.g to turn left, pull off the road on the right hand side and swing round to a crossroads rather than just turning left.
- Driving on the right; opposite side of the road to the UK who drive on the left
- Driving a left hand drive vehicle
Injuries sustained through a road accident abroad
Road traffic accidents can cause painful injuries which may be severe and life limiting. Additional risks of sustaining an accident or injury whilst abroad may be:
- A lack of or limited medical services
- Communication difficulties caused as a result of a language barrier and not speaking the native language
- Finding local emergency medical services that use the E111 service if private medical facilities cannot be located
- Organising insurance claims whilst in a foreign country
Making an injury claim using an accident lawyer in Lechlade-on-Thames
If you, or some one you know, have suffered an injury through a road traffic accident, whilst abroad, then contact the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline. They provide a professional, dependable and accountable service which encompasses your entire injury claim using the services of a specialised accident lawyer in Lechlade-on-Thames. As long as the accident wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then you may be eligible to make a claim using an injury lawyer in Lechlade-on-Thames. Their helpline is open 24/7 to take your call and process your claim efficiently over the phone. You can contact our friendly, professional advisers on 0800 689 0500 and they will give you free legal advice regarding your personal injury compensation claim. With an injury lawyer Lechlade-on-Thames to deal with the legal process of your injury claim on a 100% no win, no fee basis, you can relax knowing that your claim is in safe hands. Why not go online and see if you can make an injury claim with their injury lawyer in Lechlade-on-Thames with their 30 second on line test? It’s a unique service that is as individual as your claim!
Date Published: 5th October 2013
Author: David Brown