How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyer in Fylde

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Fylde

    Have you had an injury whilst at work? Every year, any accident lawyer in Fylde will receive countless calls from people who wish to make a compensation claim against their employer because they’ve had an accident.

    However, there are probably many other people out there who are eligible to claim, yet don’t think about it.

    Who’s eligible?

    To qualify for compensation, you need to have suffered an injury in an accident that was someone else’s fault. In the case of a workplace injury, to be eligible, the fault will lie with your employer. The reason they might be at fault is because they have failed to provide you with a safe working environment.

    You’re not guaranteed to win your case, but an accident lawyer in Fylde could help you to claim personal injury compensation.

    Why don’t some people make a claim?

    The trouble is, some people are scared to make a claim against their employer. Unfortunately, people worry that they will lose their jobs or be penalised for making a claim but this isn’t true. In fact, your employer can’t take any negative action against you for making a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Providing you weren’t at fault and you obtained medical help for your injuries, you should be able to take action. Of course, most claimants will need to make their claim within 3 years’ of the incident in order to be eligible to obtain compensation.

    Working with an accident lawyer in Fylde

    By working with an experienced professional, such as an accident lawyer in Fylde, you can ensure that your claim is handled appropriately. In addition to this, you can relax and focus on your recovery whilst someone else handles your claim.

    If you’ve been hurt and you want to find out more about taking legal action, contact Accident Advice Helpline now. We have over 15 years experience in the personal injury industry and we’re always on hand to help new claimants.

    Let Accident Advice Helpline help you

    Our dedicated personal injury team will be happy to answer your questions and resolve any queries you may have. We’ll even provide free no-obligation advice so you can access the information you need quickly and easily.

    If you do choose to make a compensation claim with us, you won’t have to worry about funding it. We can help you to make a no-win, no-fee* personal injury claim so you won’t need to pay any upfront fees at all.

    To find out more now, just call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 23rd November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.