Are you looking for an accident lawyer in Dumfries so that you can claim for an accident that happened while you were out shopping? If so, look no further – Accident Advice Helpline works with a whole network of accident lawyers, and they all work on a no-win, no-fee basis. They also deal with countless claims for injuries sustained by people when they’re out shopping.
A few facts about shopping-related injuries
Shopping can be difficult at the best of times, with crowded shops and malls and their heaving car parks. If there’s a sale on, it might be even more difficult to have a stress-free shopping experience! But injuries can happen at any time, and they may be caused by:
1) Spillages. These are particularly likely to happen in supermarkets. Think of how many pools of milk you’ve seen in the dairy aisle when you’re in your local superstore.
2) Slippery floors after cleaning. Milk has to be cleaned up, but mopping will leave a residue, and you could slip on this, too.
3) Damaged floors or obstacles. You can trip on uneven surfaces, as well as any objects that people have left on the floor. Shelf-stackers often leave boxes on floors while they’re going about their work.
4) Falling merchandise. If something hasn’t been put on a shelf properly, it might fall off – and it could fall on you.
5) Snow or ice on the pavement outside. You could slip on it outside, or even inside if it’s dragged in on people’s footwear.
What happens next
If you’re eligible to claim (you can check by going to our website and taking the 30-second test – but an advisor will tell you when you call), your accident lawyer in Dumfries will work on your behalf, with the aim of securing you a payment of compensation for your injuries.
A successful settlement means a payout, which will help you to cope better with your injury – you’ll have far less financial worry, and your accident-related expenses will be reimbursed.
The fact that every accident lawyer in Dumfries we work in partnership with works on a no-win, no-fee basis gives you extra peace of mind in the event that you don’t win your case.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s largest law firms and is endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, the famous consumer rights campaigner.
How an accident lawyer in Dumfries can help
If anything like those accidents listed above has happened to you, get on the phone to Accident Advice Helpline and talk to an advisor, and if you qualify to claim, your case will be handled by an accident lawyer in Dumfries in our no-win, no-fee legal network.
Here are our contact details:
- Dial 0800 689 0500 if you’re on a landline
- Dial 0333 500 0993 if you’re a mobile user
- Text “claim365” to 88010 and await a call from an advisor
Why not call us now and get started with your claim?
Date Published: 11th December 2014
Author: David Brown