If you are thinking about searching for accident lawyers in Colwyn Bay to claim personal injury compensation, here are five reasons why you shouldn’t delay registering your claim.
Five reasons to look for accident lawyers in Colwyn Bay
- If you’ve been hurt and someone else was to blame: You have been considerably put out by the actions of someone else. The incident could have happened at work, on the roads, during a sporting event, or in a public place. You may even have been the unfortunate victim of food poisoning, or of faulty goods or equipment purchased online or from a retailer. Whatever the reason, you may decide to look for accident lawyers in Colwyn Bay.
- Your injury was significant enough to warrant medical treatment: The commonest reason for injury claims we deal with is whiplash. We also handle many cases of broken limbs, back injuries, sprains and strains, and concussion. All of these injuries cause disruption to daily life by varying degrees, and can also cause financial distress.
- A compensation lump sum can recover various costs. Apart from the physical distress, an important reason why you should consult a firm of accident lawyers in Colwyn Bay (or your home town) is to cover any financial hardship. Have you lost your job, or been signed-off for some time? How long did your sick pay last and worse, how will you manage to pay the bills when your cash has run out? Self-employed, hourly paid and zero-contract workers are the hardest hit, if they can’t work.
- Financial distress can slow your recovery. The fourth reason is the emotional distress. Anxiety and additional worry over finances will hinder your recovery. It is not right that you should bear the expense of someone else’s carelessness, negligence or thoughtless actions. There could be other victims of the same scenario too.
Accident Advice Helpline knows the ropes
The fifth and most important reason is to ensure you are not short-changed, and no one knows more about ensuring that your compensation award covers everything you’ve been put through, physically, financially, mentally and emotionally, then us here at Accident Advice Helpline. Here’s a top tip:
- Don’t accept a quick offer over the phone from the guilty party trying to buck the system. Accident Advice Helpline will ensure you receive fair compensation according to your circumstances, and prognosis for recovery, based on current and future needs.
A cash lump sum could be a lifesaver. It is rightfully yours if you can prove your case. Appoint Accident Advice Helpline to act as your accident lawyers in Colwyn Bay and we will help you to format a solid claim. You can take advantage of:
- Our no-win, no-fee policy
- Free help and advice from our team of friendly advisors
- A free estimate for your potential claim via our 30-second test
If you would like to chat one-to-one with one of our friendly advisors, call our national helpline on 0800 689 0500 if you are calling using a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if calling using your mobile.
Call us today and begin the process of securing the compensation that you could be entitled to.
Date Published: 23rd November 2014