There are many common misconceptions about personal injury claims, and innocent victims who do not pursue the compensation they are entitled to because of wrong information. It does not matter what area of the law you need to be involved with, laws in the UK alter all the time. This is why you should use an accident lawyer in Chelmsford to help with your compensation claim.
An accident lawyer in Chelmsford at Accident Advice Helpline will first of all need to make sure that your situation fits the criteria for making a claim, which is:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have taken place no more than three years ago
More information from an accident lawyer in Chelmsford
Fitting the rules is just the first step, there is much more to making a claim, and why Accident Advice Helpline are the best option to help you:
- We will take into consideration the severity of your injuries, the prospects for your future recovery and any affects the injury has had on your life.
- We will recoup the extra expenses the accident has caused, because they can be reclaimed if your claim is successful. You must keep receipts for them as proof of payment.
- We will claim for loss of earnings caused by the accident, calculating for the future as well if you are unable to return to work. Your employer will be asked to confirm the amount you have lost.
- We will ensure that you get the best possible deal for your situation.
- You can get an estimate of how much your compensation could be by completing just 4 easy questions on the 30-second test on our website.
- The timescale of the personal injury claim can vary, but we will handle your claim as quickly and as efficiently as possible, so that you get your compensation sooner rather than later.
- You will not have to find any money to start your claim, or if your claim is not won. This is because we work on the ‘no win, no fee’ agreement, so that we can be sure that everyone can make a claim, no matter what their financial circumstances might be
- Accident Advice Helpline provide the highest quality of services, we care about our claimants, and always put their interests first
There are many more reasons why we are the best option to help with your claim and to find out all you want to know you should ring our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, or if you are using a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 17th November 2014
Author: David Brown