Are you looking for an accident lawyer in Caerleon?
If you live in Caerleon, and have been injured in an accident, you might be wondering if you can claim. In order to do so, there are a few criteria to satisfy.
- The accident should not have been your fault.
- You must be able to prove that it was caused by someone else.
- You must have had medical treatment for your injuries shortly after the accident.
- It must have happened in the last three years.
You don’t actually need an accident lawyer in Caerleon to help you. All you need do is contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.
We don’t have offices in Caerleon, but we can act as your accident lawyer in Caerleon. This is because we deal with most claims over the phone.
Unpleasant facts about motorbiking
Some of the data about motorbike riding does not make pretty reading, such as:
- Motorbike riders are involved in 20% of road traffic accidents.
- A motorbike rider is 40 times more likely to die in an accident than a car driver.
- Helmets reduce the risk of head injury by 50%, but still 80% of motorbike riders deaths are because of this type of injury.
- Most motorbike accidents are usually not caused by the riders. There is not much they can do to avoid accidents caused by someone else
Your life can be totally changed because of serious injuries from accidents that were not your fault. That is when you should be talking to an accident lawyer in Caerleon at Accident Advice Helpline about claiming compensation.Open Claim Calculator
Making compensation claims with Accident Advice Helpline
Motorbike riders need to have the best legal representation when they want to make a compensation claim, as it is often wrongly assumed that the accident must have been their fault. Using one of the leading specialist law firms in the UK has to be the best way to make their compensation claim, and this is exactly why they should use Accident Advice Helpline.
Among the many thousands of innocent victims we have successfully assisted since the year 2000, there have been numerous motorbike riders who have turned to us for help to make personal injury claims.
Our lawyers make sure that every aspect of your accident and injury is examined, so that you get a fair amount of compensation for the situation someone else has put you in. We will not ask you for any money before we start to work on your claim. We use the ‘no-win, no-fee’ agreement.
To find out if we can help you with your claim, complete one of the online options on our website, or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline.To ring us from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
Why not call us now for expert claims’ advice?