Accident at work? We have a specialist accident lawyer in Blyth for you.
If you have been involved in a workplace accident then you could be entitled to compensation. All employers have an obligation to keep their staff from harm whilst they are at work. A workplace accident could come about due to a range of different factors:
- Your employer may not have provided you with sufficient training to carry out certain tasks or to operate specialist equipment.
- You may not have been given the appropriate safety protection equipment to wear or use. For example, the use of ear defenders in a noisy working environment.
- The workplace environment may not be kept in a tidy or safe manner. A chaotic working environment can provide many potential hazards.
- Risk assessments may not have been carried out by your employer. Potential dangers must be identified and managed.
- You employer may not be paying sufficient attention to your exposure to dangerous materials within the workplace. Exposure to these types of substances must often be limited.
Could you be entitled to compensation?
If you have received a personal injury due to a workplace accident in the last 3 years, then you could be due a compensation pay out. Accident Advice Helpline could provide you with a specialist accident lawyer in Blyth to handle your case. Your accident lawyer in Blyth will help you to show that your employer is negligent for your injuries, using their vast knowledge of workplace injury claims to process your case with ease. You could be legally entitled to a compensation payout, so let our injury lawyer Blyth gain the justice you deserve.
Let an Accident Advice Helpline accident lawyer in Blyth handle your case.
If you are interested in receiving a monetary sum to compensate for your personal injury then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Call our free helpline to find out more about the claims procedure. Our advisors are available around the clock on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile).
They will be able to support and advise you regarding your case. You will be invited to take a basic 30 second test over the phone. This will allow us to provide you with an instant estimate of your potential payout.
If you wish to go ahead with your case, then you will be referred to a workplace accident lawyer in Blyth. Our legal team handle 100% of cases on a no win no fee basis, and do not require any upfront payment.