How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyer in Blyth

    Accident at work? We have a specialist accident lawyer in Blyth for you.

    If you have been involved in a workplace accident then you could be entitled to compensation. All employers have an obligation to keep their staff from harm whilst they are at work. A workplace accident could come about due to a range of different factors:

    • Your employer may not have provided you with sufficient training to carry out certain tasks or to operate specialist equipment.
    • You may not have been given the appropriate safety protection equipment to wear or use. For example, the use of ear defenders in a noisy working environment.
    • The workplace environment may not be kept in a tidy or safe manner. A chaotic working environment can provide many potential hazards.
    • Risk assessments may not have been carried out by your employer. Potential dangers must be identified and managed.
    • You employer may not be paying sufficient attention to your exposure to dangerous materials within the workplace. Exposure to these types of substances must often be limited.

    Could you be entitled to compensation?

    If you have received a personal injury due to a workplace accident in the last 3 years, then you could be due a compensation pay out. Accident Advice Helpline could provide you with a specialist accident lawyer in Blyth to handle your case. Your accident lawyer in Blyth will help you to show that your employer is negligent for your injuries, using their vast knowledge of workplace injury claims to process your case with ease. You could be legally entitled to a compensation payout, so let our injury lawyer Blyth gain the justice you deserve.

    Let an Accident Advice Helpline accident lawyer in Blyth handle your case.

    If you are interested in receiving a monetary sum to compensate for your personal injury then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Call our free helpline to find out more about the claims procedure. Our advisors are available around the clock on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile).

    They will be able to support and advise you regarding your case. You will be invited to take a basic 30 second test over the phone. This will allow us to provide you with an instant estimate of your potential payout.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you wish to go ahead with your case, then you will be referred to a workplace accident lawyer in Blyth. Our legal team handle 100% of cases on a no win no fee basis, and do not require any upfront payment.

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.