Could an accident lawyer in Bletchingdon help you?
If you have received a personal injury in the last 3 years then you may be entitled to a sum of compensation. Countless injured people do not realise that they could receive a pay out, and thus do not obtain the money that is legally theirs.
Usually once 3 years has passed since the time of the accident, there is no longer an opportunity to gain compensation. However there are a few exceptions, for example in the case of children and the mentally disabled. In the case of an illness, such as occupational asthma, you have 3 years from the time of diagnosis to obtain your pay out.
An accident lawyer in Bletchingdon can help you in obtaining your compensation pay out. You will need to make a personal injury compensation claim. By handling your injury claim case, your accident lawyer in Bletchingdon will collate supporting evidence in order to present your case in the eyes of the law. Anaccident lawyer in Bletchingdon will understand the compensation claims process, and strive to obtain the very best result for your case.
Accident Advice Helpline has a highly experienced legal team available to handle your personal injury compensation claim case. You can instruct an expert injury lawyer Bletchingdon who is familiar with processing cases such as yours.
Call us on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) to get in touch with our specialist lawyers. You can take our obligation free 30 second test to find out how much compensation you are entitled to.
This will give you a realistic expectation of your potential pay out, before you decide whether you would like to make a claim. If you wish to go ahead, then our accident lawyer in Bletchingdon will take on your case.
7 facts about Accident Advice Helpline’s accident lawyer in Bletchingdon:
- 100% of cases are handled on a no win no fee basis by our legal team. Should you not win your case, you will not pay any legal fees
- There are no upfront costs to making an injury claim
- Our lawyer will handle your case over the phone, meaning you will not need to attend any legal appointments
- Accident Advice Helpline’s legal team award over £30 million of compensation every year
- You will not be asked to complete any lengthy legal forms
- Our legal team have been processing cases of personal injury since 2000
- No matter where you live in the UK, you can instruct one of our expert personal injury lawyers
Date Published: 20th November 2013
Author: David Brown