How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident lawyer in Barrow-in-Furness

    Barrow-in-Furness is also known as Barrow (at least locally) and is a town with a sea port in Cumbria. Barrow or Barrai as it was formerly called, was founded by monks of the Cistercian abbey of Furness abbey. In the 19th century, Barrow-in-Furness was a mere hamlet but it grew rapidly to become one of the largest iron and steel centres in the world. Because of its port, it also was a centre of the ship building industry. Over the years, during both World Wars, Barrow-in-Furness supplied the navy with many ocean-going vessels. Merchant vessels were also built in Barrow.

    Do you need an Accident Lawyer in Barrow-in-Furness?

    If you have been injured in a non-fault accident, you might well be searching for an accident lawyer in Barrow-in-Furness to help you file a personal injury compensation claim. If you needed medical attention for your injuries, then you may indeed be entitled to move forward with a claim.

    An expert accident lawyer in Barrow-in-Furness will put together a strong case, so that you can get the maximum compensation you deserve. So it is worth taking some time to ensure that you have engaged the best legal representation possible.

    How long do you have to file my claim?

    Usually if you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence, you have three years from the date of the initial diagnosis to file a personal injury compensation claim. You normally also have three years to file a claim for injuries arising from an accident, although this is not always the case. If you need to find out just how long you have to file your particular personal injury compensation claim, call the claim experts at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline for a no-win, no fee claim

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we have been working on behalf of innocent accident victims since the year 2000. We are proud of our reputation for delivering total satisfaction, and we want you to benefit from our expertise.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We handle every single claim under the no-win, no-fee agreement, and we never charge any up-front fees to get the process started. Put simply, we want to give you fast, easy and affordable access to justice.

    How can you contact Accident Advice Helpline?

    For free initial advice, simply pick up the phone and dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline. If you prefer to use your mobile phone, then call 0333 500 0993, or text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible.

    Date Published: 12th November 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.