How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Lawyer in Ammanford

    Accident Lawyer in Ammanford

    Are you seeking an Accident Lawyer in Ammanford?

    You might think that it would be easy to find an accident lawyer in Ammanford, and it may well be, but the problem arises when you need one who has appropriate expertise and experience to represent you. An accident lawyer will specialise in just one or maybe two areas of the laws relating to personal injury compensation claims, and you need one who is experienced in filing claims for people who have been injured in similar accidents to yours.

    If you are having problems in finding a suitable accident lawyer in Ammanford to represent you, then you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline for help.

    Can I make a claim for my injuries?

    If you were not responsible for the accident in which you were injured, you could be in a position to claim. Of course, you will have to prove that someone else was responsible for your accident. If, for example, you were injured in a road traffic accident, you could prove your innocence with the police accident report.

    You should also have had immediate treatment for your injuries from a doctor or other medical practitioner. You can prove that you did with your medical records and your doctor’s report.

    One further point to be aware of is that there are limitation periods and you must make your claim within these, unless you are ale to prove that there were exceptional circumstances that had prevented you from making your claim within the limitation period. You can usually expect to have three years to claim from the date of an accident that happened in the British Isles.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Some accidents and injuries have shorter limitation periods, so you really should check with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to file your particular claim.

    How long do I have to file a claim for injuries?

    You usually have three years from the date of your accident (if it happened in this country) to file a personal injury compensation claim. However, this is not true of all accidents and their injuries so you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline in order to discover how long you have left to file your potential claim before the time limit elapses.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time for expert legal advice and information about the claims’ process. Our freephone line is always open, so call us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 7th November 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.