Accident lawyer in Abergele

A lawyer shaking the hand of his client.

Abergele is a small market town in the county borough of Conwy, on the coast of North Wales. Lying between Colwyn Bay and Rhyl, Abergele is popular with tourists and holidaymakers, with many people visiting the area each year.

Are you looking for an accident lawyer in Abergele?

Unfortunately, accidents can happen anywhere and there’s a chance that you could be hurt whilst in Abergele or the surrounding areas.

If you have been involved in an accident in or near Abergele and you can prove that it was not your fault, then you may be thinking about filing a personal injury compensation claim, in which case you could be looking for an accident lawyer in Abergele.

You may encounter some difficulties if you are trying to find an accident lawyer in Abergele but it’s still important to seek legal help. If you’ve been unable to find a lawyer who specialises in the type of claim you need to make or if you’re worried about having to spend costly sums of money on legal advice, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline?

We have more than 15 years experience in the personal injury industry and we’re always on hand to assist new claimants. We provide free no-obligation advice which will give you the opportunity to find out more about making a claim without committing to taking legal action.

If you’re concerned about the cost of making a claim with us, there’s no need to be. We can assist you on a no-win, no-fee* basis so you won’t have to pay anything upfront in order to obtain compensation for your injuries.

Are you eligible to make a compensation claim?

After the accident, you’ll need to have obtained medical assistance if you want to make a claim for compensation. In addition to this, you’ll need to be able to prove that the accident wasn’t your fault and that someone else was responsible for your injuries.

In general, claimants are only given 3 years’ in which to make a claim so you’ll need to take action within this time if you want to obtain the compensation you deserve.

Let Accident Advice Helpline help

If you need expert legal advice or information regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993 and our personal injury team will be happy to help.

Alternatively, you could take our easy 30-second test and find out just how much compensation you could be able to obtain, if your claim is successful.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )