Anyone searching for an accident lawyer in Cheshire East will discover it’s a big area. Before you are swamped by the avalanche of search returns, let Accident Advice Helpline point you in the right direction.
Which accident lawyer in Cheshire East should I choose?
First and foremost, you require a reputable firm with the right experience for your case. Personal injury law covers a wide range of legal expertise and you will need a specialist in your type of accident. These include:
- Accidents at work
- Work-related conditions or illnesses
- Road traffic accidents
- Travel accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
There are more. Ask one of our advisers if your injury makes you eligible to claim.
Who is eligible to claim?
Take our 30-second test to check if you qualify. It will ask if you meet three conditions:
- Is your claim within three years of the incident?
- Did you require medical attention at the time, or as a consequence?
- Was the accident somebody else’s fault?
If these are true for you, you may have a valid claim. Next, you can use the compensation calculator, which will assess how much compensation you may be awarded, if your case is successful?
How do I prove my case?
Your accident lawyer in Cheshire East will discuss with you any of the following. Don’t worry if you have difficulties obtaining some documentation. Your lawyer will assist you.
- Your medical report and ongoing reports
- A police report (if a road traffic accident)
- Your employer’s accident report (if an accident at work)
- Receipts, proof of purchase, including date, time and place (if an accident from a faulty product)
- Your own notes made about your accident
- Any photos or images you may have of the accident and your injuries
- Details of witnesses to contact them
- Other receipts, bills or pertinent documentation, such as pay slips, if you are claiming loss of income
You are entitled to be compensated if another person or third party has caused you injury through negligence or actions. Rather than worry endlessly, give us a call now, and find out the facts. Let us do the worrying whilst you get better.
One call to Accident Advice Helpline is all you need
Run through these preliminary checks with us. We’ll take your details and some information about your injuries and how they happened. We will then refer you to the appropriate accident lawyer in Cheshire East.
We can save you the stress and time of trawling through search results, and sifting out prospects until you find one who can help you. Let us do the heavy-lifting. You should be concentrating on your recovery. Simply call us up and after the preliminaries, we’ll take it from there.
We have many years experience in fighting for compensation for accident victims just like you, and we are a leading personal injury law firm in the UK. Why not contact us now and ask how we can help you?
Contact us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or if calling from your mobile, 0333 500 0993. Our Freephone lines are open daily so you can call when it suits you. If you would like an adviser to call you back, text “CLAIM365” to 88010.
Date Published: 7th November 2014