Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have teams of highly trained, friendly and professional staff who answer your calls every day, seven days a week. These members of staff are not just highly trained, friendly and professional, there are so much more. They are also highly knowledgeable in the compensation claims process and know how to assess and investigate your accident and accident injuries and damages. So if you’re looking for an law firm to process your compensation claim you’ll be pleased to know that part of our job provides an accident investigator service.
Our accident investigator service
When you call us you’ll speak to one of our legally trained advisors. They may ask you all or some of the following questions to check if you’re eligible to claim compensation. If you are and wish to proceed with a claim then your details will be passed to one of our expert lawyers to prepare your case on a no-win, no-fee basis. It’s a good idea to make some notes before you call and this list may help you.
- What kind of accident have you been involved in?
- When did this accident happen?
- Where were you when this happened?
- How exactly did it happen?
- Were there any others who saw or witnessed the accident?
- Is there an individual/ group of people or organisation who was responsible for this?
- Have you suffered physical injuries, physical pain or suffering?
- Have you suffered emotional injuries, emotional pain or suffering?
- Did you receive medical attention or treatment after the accident?
- Was this on-going for a period of time/ still on going?
- Have you or were you prescribed any painkillers or medication due to the effects of the accident?
- If so please provide information on these.
- Have you suffered financial loss as a result of this accident?
- Have you been unable to do day to day tasks which you could carry out before your accident?
- Have you had to take time off work or other duties/ responsibilities?
- If work other duties/ responsibilities were previously paid has this time off been unpaid?
- How else has this accident impacted on your life?
Obviously the questions may vary from one customer to another depending on the circumstances of your accident. Your accident must have happened in the last three years and you must have had medical attention for your injuries.
You can give our team a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.