Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have teams of highly trained, friendly and professional staff who answer your calls every day, seven days a week. These members of staff are not just highly trained, friendly and professional, there are so much more. They are also highly knowledgeable in the compensation claims process and know how to assess and investigate your accident and accident injuries and damages.
Accident Investigator Service
Here are a few words from one of our long standing members of staff, Tom. Tom has been handling calls from Accident Advice Helpline customers for just over ten years and is quite the expert accident investigator.
“I started working for Accident Advice Helpline just over ten years ago and I work as call handler/ accident investigator. I have to say I really love my job and working for Accident Advice Helpline is great as we are a really customer focused company so I get great job satisfaction. I have learnt a lot from my time working here and now I manage a team of staff so it’s great to pass on that experience, wisdom and knowledge and help the new Accident Advice Helpline call handlers/ accident investigators get even better.”
“As a call handler or accident investigator here are some of the questions I may ask a client when they contact me regarding the possibility of making a compensation claim.
- What kind of accident have you been involved in?
- When did this accident happen?
- Where were you when this happened?
- How exactly did it happen?
- Were there any others who saw or witnessed the accident?
- Is there an individual/ group of people or organisation who was responsible for this?
- Have you suffered physical injuries, physical pain or suffering?
- Have you suffered emotional injuries, emotional pain or suffering?
- Did you receive medical attention or treatment after the accident?
- Was this on-going for a period of time/ still on going?
- Have you or were you prescribed any painkillers or medication due to the effects of the accident?
- If so please provide information on these.
- Have you suffered financial loss as a result of this accident?
- Have you been unable to do day to day tasks which you could carry out before your accident?
- Have you had to take time off work or other duties/ responsibilities?
- If work other duties/ responsibilities were previously paid has this time off been unpaid?
- How else has this accident impacted on your life?
“Obviously the questions may vary from one customer to another and I will adapt these to suit the customer and his/ her personal case and circumstances. But this is an example of some of my work as an Accident Investigator for Accident Advice Helpline.”
You can give our team a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.