How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident and injury solicitors in Lincolnshire

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, our 100% no win no fee accident and injury solicitors in Lincolnshire are at your disposal, providing your case is suitable for them. On this page, we are going to take a little look at the criteria that we judge which cases to work on.

    Were you injured?

    We can only offer our accident and injury solicitors in Lincolnshire to those who have actually suffered an injury. We do not deal with any other type of compensation claim here.

    Now, it is worth noting that the type and severity of your injury does not matter all that much. We deal with both psychological and physical injuries. What does matter is that you are able to provide us with evidence of these injuries. The only piece of evidence that we will be able to accept here is your medical report. Without this, we can’t help you to make a claim for compensation.

    When did the incident occur?

    In most cases, you have just three years from the date of the incident in which to claim compensation. This should be ample amounts of time, and we do make it as simple as possible in order to start the claim process sooner as opposed to later. For example, we handle most claims over the telephone, which means you can start the process before your injuries have disappeared.

    It is worth noting that there are a few exceptions to this rule. For example, if you are suffering from an industrial disease, you may be able to go outside of this time limit. If you were injured when you were a minor, this three-year limit may also be waived.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Who is to blame?

    If you wish to claim compensation, you need to be able to prove that somebody else is to blame for your injuries. You can’t be the party at fault.

    Now, the type of evidence that we require will vary from case to case. In all cases, witness reports are going to go a long way. In addition to this, if you are involved in a car accident, police reports will come in handy. Photographs and videos are also immensely useful.

    We will always do our best to point you in the direction of the evidence that you need. If you have any difficulty obtaining evidence, our team of friendly advisors will be more than happy to help you out. Remember; it is our job to help you claim the compensation that you deserve, and we do a pretty good job at that too!

    Contact our accident and injury solicitors in Lincolnshire today

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 14th December 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.