In case you do not know, Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm who since 2000 have specialised in helping people make compensation claims for injuries they have suffered. Our in-house accident injury solicitors in Shipston on Stour are on hand to help you with your case, regardless of how you have been injured or the nature of your accident.
Specialist accident injury solicitors in Shipston on Stour
Accident Advice Helpline is committed to securing the best possible outcome for all of our clients within the shortest possible timeframe. Our personal injury solicitors are also on hand to supporting you every step of the way.
As an Accident Advice Helpline client, you can trust us to explain the nature of your claim in clear and understandable language. We won’t use legal jargon or buzzwords, and will keep you informed of everything that is happening from the start of your case until the end.
Our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis, which means that you will not be exposed to any financial risk during the course of your claim and there won’t be any unpleasant surprises as your claim progresses.
Types of accidents
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a wide variety of accident types, for example:
- Accidents in public places, which can include slips, trips and falls as well as food poisoning;
- Asbestos-related illnesses, which form part of the industrial disease group of accidents and incidents and can include conditions such as mesothelioma;
- Hazardous substances, which can include work-based accidents and exposure to chemicals, or environmental disasters;
- Medical negligence, which can range from misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose, to incorrect prescription dispensing and surgical errors;
- Military accidents, which can include accidents which occur on training exercises or with faulty equipment;
- Product liability claims, which involve faulty products or products which are not fit for purpose, for example a chair that collapses the first time you use it;
- Road traffic accidents, either from drivers, passengers, cyclists or pedestrians;
- Serious injury claims, such as head, brain and spinal injuries, and amputations; and
- Workplace accidents, which can happen in any work environment.
Take our 30 second test
Accident Advice Helpline have developed a quick and easy way for you to find out if you are eligible to make a claim for compensation. Take our 30-second test today to find out, then speak to our injury solicitor in Shipston on Stour to start your claim.
If you would rather discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then just dial 0800 689 0500 and get obligation free advice from a member of our expert team.
Date Published: 4th January 2014
Author: David Brown