The Scottish village of Taynuilt lies in Argyll & Bute, some 12 miles from Oban. Whilst it was once a resting point for travellers, it later became known for its furnace that provided a significant boost to the local economy. Today it is a popular tourist spot for those visiting the Scottish Highlands, with not one but two beaches, a golf club and the opportunity to take boat trips on the loch to spot seals. If you’ve been injured whilst on a day trip or longer holiday here from another part of the UK, finding an accident injury solicitor in Taynuilt may prove challenging.
That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. Our team of professionals works on a no-win, no-fee basis and we have more than 15 years of specialist experience handling claims for a variety of types of accidents.
How have you been injured in Taynuilt?
Nobody likes to think about the possibility of being injured whilst on holiday, but accidents can and do happen. If you’re in need of an accident injury solicitor in Taynuilt, Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make a personal injury claim. Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents which could leave you injured:
- Injured whilst on a boat trip on the loch – for example you could slip or trip getting into or out of the boat or fall overboard
- Children injured playing in a play park in the village – for example by faulty equipment
- Food poisoning after eating out at one of the village’s restaurants or pubs
- Injured in a car accident in the village – for example being hit by a car (as a pedestrian) or being involved in a collision
- Slips, trips or falls caused by a damaged pavement or a wet floor in a shop
These are just a few examples of the types of accidents which could happen – but if you have sustained any type of injury which required medical attention whilst in Taynuilt, then you could find yourself eligible to make a personal injury claim.
Contact us today about your search for an accident injury solicitor in Taynuilt
Forget searching for an accident injury solicitor in Taynuilt and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 as soon as possible after your accident. It’s easy to call and get confidential, no-obligation advice, however you or a member of your family have been injured. We’re waiting to take your call, so get in touch with us today.
Date Published: 6th July 2014
Author: David Brown