An accident and injury in Middlesex
Following an accident, that was not your fault, may well lead you to a decision to claim compensation – and why not? it is, after all, your right to do so and if you were hurt as a result then you deserve some kind of recompense. An internet search for “accident and injury in Middlesex will give you a list of hopefuls, but there is only one worth considering.
Accident Advice Helpline – A better prospect
With their own in house team of legal experts the Helpline is one of the best places to go for those seeking personal injury compensation, a better prospect than just any old accident solicitor in Middlesex.
Submitting a claim with Accident Advice Helpline is really straightforward and you have options open to you, each one comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees…
- No win, no fee – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then there are no fees.
- No obligation enquiries – Simply contacting us for more information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement; you can change your mind after initial contact, no questions asked
- Free advice – during your initial contact you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim with us
Conditions of claiming for an accident and injury in Middlesex
Accident Advice Helpline is ethical too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from somebodies garden shed. The Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases, whether or not they originated from a accident injury Middlesex search and to help it do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with them.
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident and the date of the claim
- A brief, one off medical check may be required
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called in to court, it may be necessary
To start your claim, or to initiate contact to receive more information then the following options are available…
- The 30 second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will be in touch with you soon after
- Give us a call – 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started.
Date Published: 21st July 2013
Author: David Brown