If you’ve been in an accident that wasn’t your fault it can be an upsetting and stressful time in itself, without the worry of finding a solicitor and filling out endless bits of paperwork to put in a claim for compensation. We have a dedicated team of accident injury compensation solicitors, so if you’ve been involved in an accident and aren’t sure where to turn next, Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you. From our large team of accident injury compensation solicitors we will find the right lawyer specialising in the sort of claim you are wanting to make. All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
What is no win no fee?
Even if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t have to put your hand in your pocket! In 1995 the no win no fee system was set up to replace legal aid, allowing more people to access legal help without paying a penny upfront. It means any compensation, plus solicitors fees are usually paid by the third parties’ insurer. Our accident injury compensation solicitors work hard on your behalf to ensure you will get to keep 100% of the compensation owed to you.
Do I have a valid claim?
If you can answer yes to the following, you could have a successful claim for compensation.
- If you have had an accident within the last 3 years at work, on the roads or in a public place
- If you think, or know that the accident was the fault of another person, whether that be at work, in a public place or on the roads
- If you can prove that the accident was not your fault with evidence such as doctors’ notes, photographs of injuries and the place the accident happened, including, receipts for medical expenses relating to the accident or witnesses’ details.
If you would like to get a clearer picture of how much the accident injury compensation solicitors could claim for you, try our 10 click online compensation calculator to give you a good idea.
What else do I need to know about accident injury compensation solicitors?
- Always receive medical attention following an accident, your injuries will need to be assessed by a professional to find out if there are any other issues that you are unaware of, some injuries can take weeks to become apparent
- Most of our cases don’t get as far as going court, as they are usually settled between the solicitor and third party insurers before this, so you usually won’t need to go through a traumatic court hearing to receive your compensation
- Don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed to put in a claim if you only have minor injuries, you could be missing out on a lot of money that could greatly improve your recovery and life.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, absolutely free of charge. If you have been involved in an accident and would like to receive some free, no obligation advice from our trained and friendly advisors, please don’t hesitate to contact us.