How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident injury compensation claim in Pembroke

    Do you need to make a claim for compensation?

    If you are about to have children then it is never too early to start child-proofing. Although you don’t need to child-proof until your children are at least crawling, as they won’t be able to reach anything or have any accidents before this, it is best to do this before the child is even born, so that you are not surprised when your child starts to crawl and then don’t have time to sort out the whole house.

    If you child-proof early, it also gives you some time to get used to keeping the house safe and working around the child-proofing before you also have a child to watch out for at the same time.

    Although you’ll do everything you can to protect your child from harm, accidents can still happen. If you leave your child in a nursery, for example, a moment of negligence could result in an injury occurring. Alternatively, you may find that a faulty product or toy causes your child to get hurt.

    If, within the past 3 years, you or your child has been injured in an accident that was your fault, you be entitled to make an accident injury compensation claim in Pembroke. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today to learn more.

    Making an accident injury compensation claim in Pembroke

    You should be able to make an accident injury compensation claim in Pembroke against anyone whose negligence has caused your child to be seriously injured. If this is a company, a store or a school you should seriously consider taking legal action.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In addition to obtaining compensation for your child, making an accident injury compensation claim in Pembroke could highlight safety issues and it may prevent other people from getting hurt.

    The well-being of your child should come first, and if they have been seriously injured by the actions of someone else, it does not matter who they are, you should claim the compensation that could make life a little easier for them.

    Contact  Accident Advice Helpline now

    We have over 16 years experience in the personal injury industry so, if you want to find out more about making a claim, we can help. In fact, we help claimants to obtain over £35 million in compensation each year so you can trust us to provide the help you need.

    To find out more about making an accident injury compensation claim in Pembroke, contact us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and we’ll do everything we can to help with your claim.

    Date Published: 16th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.