Bathgate is a traditional Scottish town with lively streets enclosed by gentle, rolling hills. Many people live and work in this area of Scotland, however what would happen if you were to have an accident at work that wasn’t your fault?
There are many ways in which you could have an accident at work in which you were not in any way to blame. For example, you could:
- Slip on some cleaning fluid that was inadequately signposted.
- Be forced into an unsafe environment.
- Be asked to use machines that you have had little or no training with.
- Have an accident that was a result of carelessness of your fellow employee.
In all of these situations your safety has not been adequately protected and in order to not only protect you from future injuries but also your colleagues, it is important that you report the incident and understandably you would want to make an accident injury claim in Bathgate. It is also important that you don’t worry about this situation adversely affecting your career, as there are rules set in place to protect people like you from workplace discrimination after being forced to make a claim due to financial losses after an injury. If you do have an accident the impact on you and your family can be massive.
Common things people subjected to a personal injury have to deal with include:
- A substantial loss of earnings
- Potentially missing out on holidays that you had booked
- Being unable to care for your children
- Paying huge amounts of money to get the correct treatment for your affliction
How do I go about making my accident injury claim in Bathgate
Luckily, here at Accident Advice Helpline we know exactly how to help people just like you who need monetary compensation for a personal injury. It doesn’t just have to be at work, as the accidents we deal with range from road traffic accidents to slips, trips and falls. If you feel that you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault in the last three years then you may be entitled to some compensation. Take our unique 30-second test. It’s designed to make busy people’s lives easier, so you can instantly find out if you are eligible to take part in the process.
Let us take the hassle out of making accident injury claims in Bathgate!
Date Published: 22nd November 2015
Author: David Brown