Here at Accident Advice Helpline we pride ourselves on being the industry’s leading specialists for accident injury advice in the UK.
Accident injury advice in the UK
You may be wondering what it is exactly that makes Accident Advice Helpline the number one specialist for accident injury advice in the Uk. Take a look at the list below and you will see why:
- Highly trained professional staff – All staff are highly trained in accident injury law so that they can give you the very best and most accurate advice.
- Calls answered twenty four hours a day, seven days a week – No matter what time of the day or night or what day of the week you choose to call Accident Advice Helpline we will be available to share our accident injury advice UK specialist knowledge, wisdom and advice.
- Honest and accurate advice – Accident Advice Helpline team will always give you honest and accurate advice regarding your compensation claim. As specialists for accident injury advice in the UK we feel it is necessary to be honest with clients about what they can expect to happen regarding their compensation claim and if the claim is worth proceeding with.
- No win No fee – We are so confident in our advice that we always operate on a one hundred per cent no win, no fee basis. This means that if your compensation claim is unsuccessful that you do not pay us a penny.
- The best accident solicitor – Accident Advice Helpline is very proud of our in house accident solicitors who take on and fight compensation claims for our clients. They ensure that they have the best possible care and service every single step of the way.
If you have been in an accident yourself then why not contact Accident Advice Helpline? If this accident was not your fault, but the fault of another individual or organisation then you could make a compensation claim.
Were you hurt or injured in this accident? Has this accident caused you suffering, emotional damage or perhaps financial loss? If you have answered yes then you should speak to Accident Advice Helpline today.
What to do next..
If you have been in an accident and are suffering but unsure of what to do next then you most certainly need some advice and who better to give this advice than the specialists for accident injury advice in the UK?
You will not receive better, more accurate advice anywhere else so for all your accident injury queries, questions and concerns please call Accident Advice Helpline. We look forward to taking your call and sharing our advice. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 18th July 2013