Accident In Bridgend


Although some people rely on mechanics and professionals to fix any problems they have with their vehicles, for many people working on a car, van or bike becomes a hobby and something they enjoy doing themselves. In addition to saving you money, carrying out work on your vehicle can mean that you’re able to perform the work more quickly and carry out superficial work to change the appearance of your vehicle.

While qualifications are required in order to perform some tasks, there are plenty of mechanical jobs that can be carried out by car enthusiasts. For example, you may want to change the exhaust on your vehicle or carry out regular oil changes to ensure the car is running well. In addition to this, you may want to modify your car with sports seats, chrome-plated accessories, or even change the colour of the paintwork. While these jobs can be undertaken by car enthusiasts rather than professionals, it’s best to get help and guidance wherever possible.

If you’re unsure how to complete the job, or it doesn’t go as expected, your car may not be roadworthy and it could be dangerous to drive until the issue is resolved. As well as making sure you can complete the job, you need to ensure that you can do so safely. If you need to leave the car running for any length of time, for example, you’ll want to ensure that you’re not in an enclosed space such as a garage, as this could result in you inhaling toxic fumes. Similarly, if you’re using paints or primers, you may want to do this in the open air so that you’re not breathing in chemicals unnecessarily.

Although numerous people carry out this type of work on their vehicles, it can have dangerous side effects, and you’ll need to be careful to ensure that you don’t injure yourself. As many of these jobs require some form of tools or equipment, many people build up their collection over time.

While these tools can last for years, if they are faulty or defective they may not work, and could even result in an accident in Bridgend occurring. If you’ve suffered an accident in Bridgend while working on your vehicle, you’ll want to know what caused your injuries. If you weren’t responsible for your accident in Bridgend, you may find that you could claim compensation for the harm that you have suffered.

If you were hurt because of a faulty tool, for example, you could potentially make a claim against the manufacturers with help from a personal injury law firm. If you don’t think that you were at fault when you suffered an accident in Bridgend, why not contact us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile, to find out if you’ll be able to make a claim for compensation?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )