An accident, that was not your fault, may well lead you to a decision to claim compensation – and why not? It is, after all, your right to do so and if you were hurt as a result then you deserve some kind of recompense. An internet search of “Accident Helpline in Sheffield” will give you access to one of the most experienced personal injury claims specialists in the country.
Accident helpline in Sheffield – The Facts
Sporting over fifteen years of experience in the field and with their own in house team of legal experts, our accident helpline in Sheffield is one of the best places to go for those seeking personal injury compensation.
Submitting a claim with Accident Advice Helpline is simplicity in itself. You have options open to you, each one comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees…
No-win, no-fee* – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then there are no fees. At all.
- No obligation enquiries – simply contacting us for more information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement; you can change your mind after initial contact, no questions asked
- Free advice – during your initial contact you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim with us
Accident Advice Helpline is ethical too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from somebody’s garden shed. The Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help it do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with them.
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident, and the date of the claim
- Proof of medical treatment is required
Looking for an accident Helpline in Sheffield? Contact Accident Advice Helpline
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called in to court, it could be necessary. To start your claim, or to initiate an initial contact to receive more information, get in touch with our accident helpline in Sheffield in one of the following ways;
- The 30-second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will be in touch with you soon after
- Give us a call – There is a dedicated number for you to use; 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, but why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started.