If you have recently been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, be that on the roads, at work or in a public place, you may be left with injuries, not be able to work and may be feeling emotionally distressed. You may not know where to turn to for advice and be confused about if you are entitled to compensation or not. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we will ensure that if you have been involved in an accident, help is just a call or a click away.
Who are we?
We are a specialist personal injury law firm, set up in 2000 with an extensive pool of in-house lawyers behind us.
I’ve had an accident help me!
- Make sure you get to the doctors or hospital as soon as possible after the accident, even if you have no visible injuries. Sometimes injuries take some time to become fully noticeable, so a medical assessment is necessary.
- Try to collect as much information about the accident as possible, if you are able to take any photographs at the incident these are useful and keep a record of any doctors’ appointments you attend, also keep hold of any receipts relating to medical expenses. This will help the solicitor working on your behalf to put a case forward to the other sides’ insurance company. The more information they have the more likely it is that your claim will be successful.
- Try our 30 second online compensation calculator to give you a good indication of what accident help compensation you could be entitled to. If you’d rather speak to someone for a no obligation chat regarding your accident, our helpline is open 24 hours a day on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, where you can receive free advice from our friendly team of operatives.
- You will be put in touch with a specialist solicitor in the type of claim you are making, who will handle your case and ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation as possible and also deal with the majority of the paperwork for you, leaving you free to recover from the accident as stress free as possible.
- The solicitor will, in most cases, claim any compensation owed from the third parties insurer, which needs to be held by law in the UK. All of our solicitors operate on a no win no fee* basis with no upfront payment required.
- You may need to attend an independent medical assessment, this will, after your accident, help us to see if you need any immediate medical support and let us know how well you are recovering.
- The majority of our cases are settled outside of court between the solicitor and the insurer, meaning there won’t be any distressful court cases for you to attend.