How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident in Goole

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Goole

    Entitled to claim compensation for an accident in Goole?

    Making a claim for a personal injury is a matter of personal choice. A surprising number of people never claim compensation for their accident in Goole, even though they may have a right to, because they simply cannot face what they perceive to be a long and drawn out process. If you have suffered an injury that occurred through no fault of your own and want to make a claim, then there are a few things you can do to make your journey as painless as possible. One of the first things you should do is establish you have a legitimate claim. You can do this by either contacting Accident Advice Helpline by phone or completing our 30-second test.

    Do you need witnesses

    One of the first things any injury lawyer will ask you is do you have a witness of your accident in Goole. Sadly many people who suffer an accident do not think of this at the time and many people are reluctant to come forward as a witness in support of a claim. You do not need to have a witness to pursue a claim but even the best lawyer in the business will struggle to present a strong case if there is no evidence to support your statement of events. Fortunately, if you have not collected witness information at the time of the event there are alternatives that may be able to help you with your case.

    CCTV footage will help support your claim if the accident in Goole happened in a public place or anywhere where security cameras have been installed. If you were involved in a motoring accident the police, by law, should have been called so there will be an incident report filed. This will give the attending officers opinion of the event and can also be used to enforce your claim. Sadly, the other party may not be a reliable witness unless they have already admitted blame. If the accident occurred at work then it should have been recorded in the accident at work book under the guidance of Health and Safety; the report will have been countersigned by a manager or health and safety representative: you may even have had a union rep present and these signatures will all help support your account of the event.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline for no-obligation advice

    You still have every entitlement to make a claim whether you have witnesses or not. You do not need to discuss anything with your witnesses yourself as this will all be handled by your solicitor. For no-obligation advice contact Accident Advice Helpline on: 0800 689 0500 or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 9th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.