Five scenarios that lead to people making a claim for an accident in Daventry
- Product Liability – This type of accident in Daventry relates to injuries that have occurred as the result of a faulty or damaged product. Of course all items need to go through rigorous testing before they are released onto the marketplace. Yet, unfortunately there are instances when some slip through the wire. If this has occurred and you have suffered as a result you will be able to make a claim.
- Repetitive Strain Injury – Repetitive strain injury is a common workplace accident suffered in a variation of working environments. It is frequently suffered by those that work at a desk on the computer for extended periods of time. If you feel your employer has not done enough to safeguard you from the effects of repetitive strain injury you could be entitled to compensation.
- Car Crashes – Unfortunately car crashes happen on a daily basis. So long as the accident did not occur through your own fault you will be entitled to compensation. If possible, it is important to get the contact details of the person that caused the incident. This includes their name, telephone, address and details of their insurer. Take note of their registration number and the model of their car as well.
- Medical Negligence – We should all feel safe when we are in the hands of doctors, nurses and such like. Usually these professionals do an exceptional job. However, there are cases of medical negligence. You can claim if you feel you have not been provided with the proper level of care or you have been the victim of a treatment that has gone wrong.
- Criminal Injuries – Last but not least, there is nothing worse than suffering injuries as the result of a crime, especially if you were the intended target of such criminal activity. Nonetheless, even if the perpetrator cannot be found you will still be able to claim.
If you have suffered from any of the incidents mentioned or any other type of accident in Daventry all you need to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and we will ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
How to get in touch with us if you want to make a claim for an accident in Daventry
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.Open Claim Calculator
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?