Choosing accident compensation lawyers to handle you claim for personal injuries
If you have been unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident that was due to the carelessness or negligence of someone else, and have suffered from personal injuries as a result, then you may be entitled to claim compensation.
One of the most difficult decisions for you will be who to choose to represent you and give you legal advice. There are hundreds of accident compensation lawyers in the UK, and who to choose can be a daunting task. Indeed, after the stressful event of an accident, the last thing you want to do is trawl through dozens of accident compensation lawyers until you find one that you feel comfortable with.
Questions you should ask any potential accident compensation lawyers you may choose to represent you:
- What are my chances of my claim being successful?
- How long will the process take?
- Are there any risks? If so ,what are they?
- How much will it cost?
- Approximately how much compensation could I be entitled to claim?
- Do you have experience in handling personal injury claims?
Accident Advice Helpline can take away the hard work and stress. We are one of the leading personal injury specialist law firms in the UK. A phone call to us is all it takes to start the process of claiming compensation for your personal injury.
If you’ve had an accident compensation lawyers can be appointed to you
- We have an extensive team of compensation lawyers. Between them, they have dealt with most types of personal injury claims.
- All of our accident compensation lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee arrangement. They will not demand any up-front payments.
- The lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline observe the key principles of integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability. You can trust that you are in safe hands.
- Our team of lawyers are specialists in dealing with personal injuries. They are up-to-date with changes and developments in personal injury law. This means they have the best possible chance of winning your case.
So if you would like Accident Advice Helpline to handle your claim, then give us a call on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. You can also choose to text the phase, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can take our 30-second online test and we will get in touch with you. Our lines are open all day, every day for your convenience.
Date Published: 27th September 2012
Author: David Brown