Accident Compensation Claim UK
Have you been involved in an accident in the last 3 years that you think or are able to prove wasn’t your fault?
Have you received injuries, either physical or psychologically following this accident?
If so, you could have a valid accident compensation claim UK. At Accident Advice Helpline we have a large staff of specialist personal injury solicitors, operating on a 100% no win no fee* basis, to ensure you get the right legal aid for your accident compensation claim UK.
- Contact one of the friendly and helpful members of our advice helpline, or check our fast compensation calculator, to find out how much your accident compensation claim UK could be worth to you.
- Seek medical aid as soon as possible, some injuries can take days, weeks or even months to fully develop or become apparent, so a medical assessment is strongly advised
- Collect any evidence you believe may help the solicitors with your accident compensation claim UK. This could be witness details, photographs or a doctors assessment.
- Don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about making a claim if your injuries seem minor. Even seemingly minor injuries such as bruising or light pain could become a permanent condition and affect many aspects of your life.
What happens after I have made an accident compensation claim UK?
- Our advisors will match you with the right legal partner to act on your behalf in your claim for compensation.
- Your case will be assessed and we will do the majority of any paperwork for you on your behalf. The last thing you will want to be doing after an accident is completing reams of paperwork, so we will take the burden off you allowing you to recover as stress free as possible
- You may be asked to attend one final medical assessment to assess how you are recovering and if you need any immediate medical support
- If you have a valid claim, the solicitor assigned to your case will make a claim your behalf through the third parties’ insurance company, be that motor, liability or indemnity insurance. It will be the insurance company that pay out your compensation on top of any solicitors fees, ensuring you receive 100% of the compensation.
- You probably won’t need to attend court; most of our cases are settled by the third parties’ insurance company well before this.
Don’t suffer in silence, even if your injuries are minor. Compensation could greatly improve your life following an accident, help to pay medical expenses or reimburse you for any time taken off of work. It could also stop the same accident happening to another innocent person and help measures be put in place to stop this.
Give the team a call today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.Open Claim Calculator