The top ten things to know about working with Accident Advice Helpline accident compensation claim solicitors:
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business since the year 2000. We were formed with a mind to help victims that sustained an injury in an accident that wasn’t their fault claim compensation in a way that was fast and straightforward.
- We have helped thousands of victims receive compensation over the past 15 years. As a matter of fact, we receive roughly 25,000 enquiries every month from people suffering the physical and financial consequences of an injury sustained in an accident that took place due to someone else’s negligence.
- We’ve helped award over £30 million a year to these people, and most received quick, no-fuss payouts by simply dealing with us over the phone.
- Our team of accident compensation claim solicitors specialises in helping those that have been hurt in an accident on the road, in a public place or at work. This can range from car collisions to slips in a shopping centre or even a broken bone at work. We have worked with numerous cases, and because we specialise in this specific legal sector, we have become the experts in it.
- To be eligible to make a claim, your accident must have occurred in one of the above places, you must not have been at fault for the accident, and it must have taken place within the past three years.
- We offer a no-obligation quote service that can help you see your potential payout in under a minute. Our 30-second claims calculator is available on our website and gives you a quick quote, which acts as a rough estimate.
- We have a free helpline manned by the best in the claims business. Our advisers are available to answer any questions and provide you with guidance.
- Our team of expert accident compensation claim solicitors can represent your interests in court, and most times a settlement is reached over the phone, negating the need to go to court altogether. For more complicated cases, we have specialised experts to help with your claim.
- We have such a proven track record for helping blameless victims receive compensation over the years. Consumer advocate Dame Esther Rantzen became the face of Accident Advice Helpline in 2003. She has helped spread the word about how we can help people such as yourself receive the money you deserve, to help manage the costs associated with your injury.
- Getting started with your claim doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to speak to one of our accident compensation claim solicitors.
Date Published: 8th August 2013
Author: David Brown