How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident compensation claim in Plymouth

    Compensation is paid to people who have received an injury due to someone else’s actions.  If you want to find out if you can make an accident compensation claim in Plymouth, then speak to Accident Advice Helpline.

    There are different types of injury. Those which happen suddenly due to an accident, and those this which can come on slowly if you’re doing repetitive work.

    When you should make a claim

    If you have an accident, there is a time limit of three years to start a claim. This can be extended if a child is involved, but it’s always best to make sure you have the right advice.

    A claim can be started as soon as you know that you were not at fault. Claims can take months to settle, so the sooner you get it started, the quicker you will receive your compensation.

    In the case of industrial injury, where an injury has developed over a long period of time, you will need to speak to Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you know that your job has caused your injury. In some cases it can take a few years to realise that you’ve been injured in this way, so the right advice is essential for a successful claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline have the experience you need

    With over ten years of making personal injury claims, our solicitors are experts in injuries from car accidents, workplace accidents, industrial injuries and more. We know the right and wrong things to do, and we know the right advice to give you to make sure your claim is successful.

    We understand that each claim will need to be treated individually, and we will always give a claim the amount of time it needs. You don’t need to worry about a huge bill though, as we work on no win, no fee.

    What else you need to make an accident compensation claim in Plymouth

    As part of your claim you will need to prove your injuries. To do this you need to get them on file with a medical practitioner. Some injuries can disguise more serious ones, so it’s always a good idea to make sure that you have a proper medical assessment following an accident.

    So if you want to find out if you can make an accident compensation claim in Plymouth, speak to our friendly advisors. They can give you the right advice based on your injury, and they can also start your claim over the phone. Call them on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile 0333 500 0993. You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim, but it’s free to call, so find out if you can make one.

    Date Published: 28th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.