How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident compensation claim in Bournemouth

    You can make an accident compensation claim in Bournemouth if you have suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else. They may not have meant it to happen, but it did because they were acting carelessly or negligently. The ‘someone else’ could be another individual, such as the driver of a vehicle in a road traffic accident. Or it could be a company or local authority – for instance, the owner of a public right of way who does not maintain a pavement adequately, causing you to slip, trip or fall.

    When to make an accident compensation claim in Bournemouth

    The accident must have inflicted injuries on you that required medical treatment. This could be a one-off trip to the hospital or your GP, or you could need ongoing care. Your injuries could be physical, like a head injury or a broken limb. Or you could be diagnosed as suffering with a psychological condition as a result of what’s happened to you. Perhaps you are suffering from stress, anxiety or depression, for example.

    You must normally get your claim started within three years of the date of your accident. This is a legal time limit that applies in the majority of negligence claims cases. However, there are some exceptions. If you were under the age of 18 at the time of your accident, you could have until your 21st birthday to bring a claim against the party responsible for your injuries. Another example is in the case of industrial diseases: you will usually have three years from the date of diagnosis, rather than the date on which you may have contracted the condition.

    Check your right to claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’re still not clear whether you could claim after your accident, why not get in touch with us? As one of the largest law firms in the UK, we have the resources to be able to tell you honestly and quickly whether you have a right to compensation. We won’t charge you a penny for our initial advice; and if you choose to bring a claim with us, you won’t have to pay upfront to get your claim started.

    • Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
    • Why not try the 30 second test on our website? It’s so quick to find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
    • You can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.

    In many cases, the sooner you get your accident compensation claim in Bournemouth started, the better your chances of success. It only takes a few minutes to call Accident Advice Helpline and find out whether you have a right to make a claim. So why not pick up the phone today? We’re waiting to take your call.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 1st April 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.